Warrior Reloaded Gen II - 850 Lumen Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Warrior Reloaded Gen II (Includes 18650 rechargeable battery)
The PowerTac Warrior Reloaded Gen II is the updated version of Warrior Reloaded. It kept all the advantages and improved performance to be a more powerful, more easily used rechargeable lighting tool. You can easily reload your favorite lighting device without dismantling the light to take the batteries out to charge. It works even when you are charging it, and is ready to go whenever you are ready.
This high-power LED flashlight is designed specifically to be the ultimate rechargeable tactical and outdoor flashlight. It is built with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled performance, exceptional craftsmanship, and unbeatable reliability. It comes with a user friendly interface for simple operations and multi-functions for different situations. It is perfectly engineered to be extremely portable and powerful with a highly focused tight beam. It delivers on design, performance, quality and reliability. It's tremendous illuminating power, extraordinary versatility, rugged build quality make it the preferred choice of many professionals and ideal for military, police, adventurists, hunters, search and rescue and other tough or hazardous tasks.
· Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 latest LED that enables the Warrior Reloaded to produce an amazing 850 lumen at the brightest level and strobe setting.
· 4 different brightness modes for different lighting needs and different battery runtime.
· Produces a super long throw up to 450+ meters combined with an impressive flood light to illuminate objects at both long and close distances.
· Intelligently designed friendly user interface for tactical and self defense uses, integrated easy and simple side switch for quick change of functions.
· Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output performance.
· Protects electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation through a reverse polarity protection circuit.
· Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
· Maintains its appearance through extreme weather and rugged treatment with a tough, durable Type III anodized finish.
· Resists water damage by a precision O-ring sealed design to provide reliable use in extreme conditions.
· Tempered glass resists breakage or scratching on impact, double-sided coating maximizes light output.
· Preserves LED and electronic components with a superior heat sink designed for quick & better heat dispersion.
· Incorporates a built-in removable pocket clip.
· Includes a high quality holster designed to fit belts of various sizes.
· Defends against physical attack with a crenellated bezel on both the head and tail cap for self defense uses.
· Advanced ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for firm grip.
· Stand on tail cap to serve as lamp.
· Weapon mountable with optional remote pressure switch.
· Multiple illumination function while charging.
· Built in protection from short circuit in charging station.
1. LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED.
2. Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
★ Scenario 1, under normal usage when not charging:
2 lm (300 hrs)
76 lm (24.5 hrs)
450 lm (4.3 hrs)
850 lm (3.7 hrs)
850 lm (7.4 hrs)
★ Scenario 2, when charging:(no runtime because it is running off the charger, not the battery)
3. Battery Included: 1 - 18650 rechargeable li-ion (2600 mAh 3.7V or 3400 mAh 3.7V) circuit-protected. NOT compatible with RCR123A batteries.
4. Length: 154.5 mm. Bezel diameter: 36.5 mm. Body diameter: 25.4 mm. Tailcap diameter: 33.0mm.
5. Weight: 168 g (without battery).
6. Accessories: 1 AC charger, 1 charging station, 1 holster, 1 battery tube, 1 lanyard, 2 spare O-rings.
We recommend the use of PowerTac Brand 18650 Rechargeable Li-on batteries and chargers. Other brands may cause damage or explosion. PowerTac is not liable for damages as a result of using other brand batteries with our products. Do not leave unattended while charging.
· Battery installation is done by removing either the head or the tail cap. The positive end of the battery will face the head. Tighten the unit until it’s completely closed, then push the tail cap to turn it on or off.
· To turn the flashlight off, push the tail cap switch to click. When turned back on, the flashlight will access the mode last used. Once turned off, simply tap the tail cap switch and the flashlight will also directly go to the last mode used.
· To switch functions, turn the light on and press the side switch and release immediately, the mode will change through Firefly – low – medium – high – strobe and then back to the Firefly mode.
· To switch from any mode directly to strobe mode, while the light is on, press the side switch and hold for a split second (0.3 second), the light will change to strobe mode and stay at that function.
· When in strobe function, press and hold side switch, will change to high mode. In another word, you could by pass all the other modes, and only toggle back and forth between high and strobe by press and hold the side switch for a split second.
· When charging in the custom charger, user can click the side switch to turn on the flashlight while the light is in the charger, each click will change one function in the following order: Low – medium – high – off, there is no memory of specific mode.
· After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
· High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
· Use the highest quality batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacturer regarding any questions or concerns.
· PowerTac’s liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner or if modified.
· PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
· Please do not change batteries at dangerous locations such as gas stations. Batteries must only be changed or removed when light is off.
· Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
THE POWERTAC NO-HASSLE LIFETIME WARRANTY
PowerTac warrants our illumination tools to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, including any LEDs housed within, for the lifetime of the original parts (the lifetime of the parts are specified by individual parts manufacturers). We will repair or replace your original purchase of these products, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Electronics, chargers, and rechargeable batteries are covered for a period of two years with proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear – including lamps burning out, batteries draining, and switches wearing out – are not covered, nor is damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other non-approved batteries or altering these products from their original state. Parts and accessories for illumination tools are not covered by this warranty.