The PowerTac E10R high-power LED flashlight is a USB rechargeable-battery version of our E10 Spark. It is engineered using the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components; manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. Considering its compact size (less than 3” in length), it produces a dramatic maximum light output of 600 lumens, with a focused beam distance of 172 meters. The pocket-sized E10R is extremely versatile; it features a built-in micro USB port to recharge a RCR123A battery (included) without disassembly. In addition, an integrated magnetized tail cap attaches to any ferrous (iron) metal object that can be used as a work lamp. Equipped with a simple user interface side-switch that auto-memorizes last light mode setting. The E10R is the preferred choice of many individuals seeking a compact, high-lumen professional-grade flashlight; ideal for mechanics, technicians, law enforcement and outdoor enthusiasts.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
· Powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED produces 600 lumens (RCR123 battery) at the brightest and strobe setting.
· Long 172 meters throw with impressive flood light.
· Includes one RCR123A (16340) 700mAh 3.7V circuit-protected rechargeable lithium-ion battery; up to 132 hours of constant runtime on the lowest setting.
· Strong magnetic tail cap to mount on metal surface for work area illumination.
· Built-in pocket and hat clip (to be used alternatively as head lamp)
· Unique digital circuit-control technology to maximize battery life and consistent light output.
· 5 illumination settings including strobe; auto-memorization for all brightness levels.
· Machined from aircraft grade aluminum; Type III anodized finish
· Precision, double-coated optical glass lens produces focused and proportioned light output
· Waterproof IPX7 Standard; submersible to 1 meter of water
· Dimension: Body Diameter – 20.7mm; Bezel Diameter – 25.4mm; Length – 76mm
· Weight: 72g (without battery)
· Included Accessories: (1) USB cord, (1) key ring, (1) Lanyard, (1) spare O-Ring and (1) RCR123A battery
1. LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
2. Functions: 4 illumination levels and strobe mode..
We highly recommend the use of PowerTac Brand "Protected-Circuit" RCR123A Rechargeable Li-on batteries and chargers. Other brands may cause damage or explosion. PowerTac is not liable for damages as a result of using other brand batteries with our products. Do not leave unattended while charging.
· To install battery, unscrew tail cap. Insert positive end of the battery towards LED. Tighten the tail cap till it’s completely closed.
· To turn the light ON, quickly push the side button to illuminate LED; to adjust light settings, press and HOLD down side button. The flashlight will change modes in the following order: Firefly–Low--Medium–High and back to Firefly. The last setting used will be auto-memorized when turned off.
· To charge E10R battery, unseat rubber cap on charge-port. Plug in small end of supplied USB cord into the flashlight; plug in DC USB attachment (not supplied) into power source and begin charging. The indicator light inside side-switch will be red when depleted and will change to blue when fully charged.
Every 3 months, threads should be wiped with a clean cloth followed by a thin coating of silicon-based lubricant.
· After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
· High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
· Use the highest quality, protected-circuit batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacturer regarding any questions or concerns.
· PowerTac’s liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner or if modified.
· PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
· Please do not change batteries at dangerous locations such as gas stations. Batteries must only be changed or removed when light is off.
· Do not use or attempt to recharge a disposable CR123 battery! Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
THE POWERTAC NO-HASSLE LIFETIME WARRANTY
PowerTac warrants our illumination tools to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, including any LEDs housed within, for the lifetime of the original parts (the lifetime of the parts are specified by individual parts manufacturers). We will repair or replace your original purchase of these products, at our discretion, if it is determined by us to be defective. Electronics, chargers, and rechargeable batteries are covered for a period of two years with proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear – including lamps burning out, batteries draining, and switches wearing out – is not covered, nor is damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of other non-approved batteries or altering these products from their original state. Parts and accessories for illumination tools are not covered by this warranty.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose. PowerTac disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damages that result in whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto. In no event shall PowerTac be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any PowerTac product.