Marksman 600 Lumen LED Tactical Flashlight and Green Laser Light Combo
Marksman- The best laser-light combo in the world!
The PowerTac Marksman is a compact, integrated tactical LED Flashlight and Green Laser designed for most picatinny rail equipped handguns. It features a high-intensity CREE 600 lumen white flashlight that allows shooters to brightly illuminate their target up to 149 meters and a visible 5mW green aiming laser light to help ensure accurate fire when under stress. Ambidextrous operation for both right and left-handed shooters – allows user to select between LED flashlight only, laser only or both flashlight and laser with momentary and constant selector slide switch. Accuracy of the green laser is adjustable for fine-tuning windage and elevation. Features a wide operational temperature range from -40 to +122 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +50 Celsius). Battery replacement is easy through front of unit – no need to remove from gun mount or readjust laser sights. Uses 1 - rechargeable RCR123A (700 mAh 3.7V) or 1 - CR123A (1400 mAh 3.0V) lithium-ion battery. The PowerTac Marksman is engineered using the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components; manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and solid reliability – comes with a no-hassle lifetime warranty.
● 600 lumens (using RCR123 battery) with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
● Flashlight: 149 meters long white light beam throw
● Green Laser: 545nm with 5mw output
● Compatible battery: (1) CR123A (1400 mAh 3.0V) or RCR123 (700 mAh 3.7V) rechargable li-ion.
● Size: Total length: 76mm; bezel diameter: 21.5mm; width:33mm; height: 48mm
● Weight: 118 gram (without battery)
● Operating temperature range: -40 to +122 F (-40 to +50 C)
● Included accessories: 1 Hex wrench; 1 spare O-ring; 1 – stopper
● Machined from aircraft grade aluminum Type III anodized
● O-ring sealed to ensure IPX – 4 waterproof Standard.
LED Flashlight High (Time)
Laser 545nm (Time)
RCR123 (700 mAh 3.7V)
600 lm (56 minutes)
5mW (214 minutes)
CR123A(1400 mAh 3.0V)
380 lm (61 minutes)
5mW (283 minutes)
Remark: Above test was done with one 700 mAh 3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion (RCR123) battery in Powertac Lab.
Note: High intensity laser light is harmful to human and animal eyes.