1. The meaning of limit parameter
(1) Allow power consumption pm: The maximum value allowed to be added to the positive DC voltage at both ends of the LED and the current flowing through it. Over this value, led heating, damage.
(2) Maximum forward DC current IFM: Permissible maximum forward DC current. Exceeding this value can damage the diode.
(3) Maximum reverse voltage VRM: maximum reverse voltage permissible. Over this value, the light-emitting diode may be damaged by breakdown.
(4) Working environment TOPM: the ambient temperature range that the light-emitting diode can work normally. Below or above this temperature range, the light-emitting diode will not work normally, the efficiency is greatly reduced.